Our Privacy Statement
By using our site, you consent to us processing your data and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Information about us
We are PSB Accountants Limited,
Jubilee House, Townsend Lane, Kingsbury, London, NW9 8TZ,
VAT number: 867657856,
Company number: 05422501,
Registration location: England and Wales
For more information, please see our Contact Us page and/or the footer of this website.
This Website is designed and hosted on behalf of PSB Accountants Limited by PracticeWEB a trading division of Sift Media Limited (company registration number 05923499) a subsidiary of Sift Limited (company registration number 03230061) who provide some of the information which is on this Website. This Website may have links to another website hosted by Sift Limited ("Sift Website") which enables you to access third party services.
In these terms and conditions: "Sift Limited" means Sift Limited (company registration number 03230061) whose registered office is Bridge House, Baldwin Street, Bristol BS1 1QP and any company which is at the relevant time a subsidiary or holding company of Sift Limited and any subsidiary of any such holding company (and "subsidiary" and "holding company" shall have the meanings set out in sections 736 and 736A of the Companies Act 1985).
We do not collect any personal information about website users other than:
- information provided by Users when completing forms on the website including but not limited to the contact and website registration form.
- that facilitated by the use of "cookie" technology. "Cookies" are designed to enhance your online visit and permit you to access the full service within the website.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your postcode) the User can update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address), and demographic information (such as postcode, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration form asks users to enter information, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as the user profile page, the lock icon in the address bar of Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked or open, as will be the case for most of the time that a user is browsing the web.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Notification of Changes
If you register as a user of the website you will be asked for some basic information. Please note that registration is not required for all areas of the website, however we do encourage you to register in order to gain full access to the website content/information and online services. There are technological and operational security systems in place that provide protection for personally identifiable information from loss or misuse.
Where links are provided to other websites it should be noted that they are not and cannot be governed by our Privacy Statement. We cannot guarantee your privacy when you access other websites through any link provided on this website.
Notices and Disclaimers
A cookie is a small text file written to your hard drive that contains information about you. Cookies do not contain any personal information about users.
Services delivered via the website such as video or embedded content from external providers may also place cookies on your machine (computer).
By continuing to use this site you are deemed to be accepting the terms and conditions and consenting to the website placing cookies on your machine (computer) as set out in the Cookies information page.
PSB Accountants Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our Clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information About Us
PSB Accountants Limited registered in England under company number 05422501.
Registered address & Trading Address: Jubilee House, Townsend Lane London NW9 8TZ.
VAT number: 867 6578 56.
Data Protection Officer: Abbas Babar.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone number: 02082054923.
Postal Address: Jubilee House, Townsend Lane London NW9 8TZ
We are a member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. we do not use your personal data in this way.
- For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us:
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Payment information;
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with informationby email AND/OR post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com).With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- All the personal data as listed in part 5 of this privacy notice will be held for the entire period of engagement between our client and PSB Accountants limited.
- On disengagement the personal data will only be kept for a further period of 1 year from the date of disengagement.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 11. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within fourteen working days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
11. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details for the attention of Mohsin Shameem &/or Abbas Babar:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone number: 02082054923.
Postal Address: c/o PSB Accountants, Jubilee House Townsend Lane London NW9 8TZ
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available through the link to our website www.p-s-b.co.uk